Production Update

 


I had to take a break since the last time I posted a blog, because of school Year 12 exam week, but i've been continuing to work on my planning and filming for my final two minute opening in between my revision for this and other subject.

In the next two weeks, I'll be reediting my opening thence as my second draft and try to put different music in my draft, to find the best one that fit my project. And then I also have to think of my distribution company as well, because my film is a fairly small budget thriller, therefore I have to do some research on British independent company as well. 

I've been doing practice on Premiere Pro by editing my draft, and also doing additional planning like storyboards and risk assessments.

My plan to aim is that the first week after exam week I'll be focusing on my second draft, and do research on music and fonts as well. 







 

Comments